Jason H. Arthur
I'm a lifelong resident of East Tennessee, graduating from Greeneville High School
in 1996. After graduating from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, I attended
the Appalachian School of Law where I graduated in the top 10% of my class in 2003.
Along the way, I completed an internship with the U.S. Federal District Court in
Greeneville, Tennessee. I married my wife Leah in 2004, and we have lived in Unicoi County, Tennessee since 2005.
I have been licensed in Tennessee and Virginia since 2003, in all State and Federal Courts.
State Bar Licensure Admissions
Local Bar Associations
- Tennessee Bar
- Virginia Bar
- Washington County, Tennessee Bar
- J.D., Appalachian School of Law 2003
- B.A., University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 1999
- Appalachian School of Law Alumni Board Member, Executive Committee 2003-2009
- Editor Appalachian Journal of Law 2002-2003
- Elected Member of Honor Court 2002-2003
- Honorary Kentucky Colonel
- Habitat for Humanity of Unicoi County Vice President and President-Elect
- Volunteer Judge for the East Tennessee High School Mock Trial Competition 2010-Present
- Buchanan County VA High School Mock Trial Team Coach 2001-2003